Zealous advocacy doesn't end in the trial courts. For our Appellate Department, it's just the beginning. For over 25 years, the attorneys of Gabriele & Marano have met tremendous success and made law at every appellate level. If you are not happy with a ruling or verdict, we can handle your appellate issue expertly. Please contact us as soon as possible to ensure that all of your rights can be protected.
You may not always need an army of associates following your trial. However, for those times when you find yourself out of your comfort zone, understaffed, or just in need of some backup, remember us. Our Appellate Department also offers Litigation Support for every trial:
- File review for anticipated trial issues
- Preparation of legal memoranda
- Review of trial transcripts for appealable issues
- Oral argument on pretrial motions, motions to dismiss, mid-trial motions, and appeals
- Drafting & argument pertaining to jury instructions and juror interrogatories
Even if you don't have a pressing legal issue yet, we can help. Our Appellate Department can monitor trials for appellate issues, which can be used to advantage during trial or after. Monitoring can be done in the courtroom or by review of daily transcripts. We have the resources not only to monitor, identify, evaluate, and preserve legal issues, but also to provide legal guidance to gain tactical advantage or minimize the impact of negative rulings.